You will support the maintenance engineer to maintain the production facilities and be responsible for reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. The role will encompass:
· Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of automated plant machinery, pumps, vehicles and site services
· Planned preventative maintenance (PPM), modifications, installations and upgrades to automated plant machinery, pumps, vehicles and site services
· To work with operations, technical and health and safety to improve performance, efficiency, quality and safety
· Support in training staff on machinery and equipment use and safety.
· Comply with established operational, quality and safety procedures and policies
· Coordinate external contractors as necessary
· Other duties that may be specified from time to time including assisting on production or warehouse when availability of other staff is low.
· Basic M.I.G. welding ability
· Basic manual lathe operation ability
· Maintenance experience, with appropriate skills in fault diagnosis and repairs to plant and equipment
· Experience working within a manufacturing / production site
· Organised, ability to prioritize and make decisions
· Innovative problem solver, able to evaluate and risk assess appropriately
· Good team player at all levels
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Week 1 – Mon to Wed 7:30am – 5:30pm, Thurs 7:30am – 5pm, Friday = day off
Week 2 – Monday day off, Tues to Thurs 7:30am -5:30pm Friday 7:30 – 5pm
Week 3 - Mon to Wed 7:30am – 5:30pm, Thurs 7:30am – 5pm, Friday = day off
Week 4 - Monday day off, Tues to Thurs 7:30am -5:30pm Friday 7:30 – 5pm
To apply please send your CV which must be fully up to date. If successful you will be contact within 24 Hours.
If you have any questions relating to this role please call Lisa Ward on 0161 639 0619.