We are recruiting for Production Operatives for our well established client based in Rawtenstall. This is a brand new site therefore, this couldn't be a better time to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven work history in a Production/manufacturing environment.
If you are looking for that change or have recently come out of long term employment and looking for your next step this could be the ideal position for you.
Due to the location you would need to have your own transport or live locally.
Location: Rawtenstall, Lancashire
Pay Rate: £9.41ph for days
Shift Pattern available:
Week 1 – Mon to Wed 7:30am – 5:30pm, Thurs 7:30am – 5pm, Friday = day off
Week 2 – Monday day off, Tues to Thurs 7:30am -5:30pm Friday 7:30 – 5pm
Week 3 - Mon to Wed 7:30am – 5:30pm, Thurs 7:30am – 5pm, Friday = day off
Week 4 - Monday day off, Tues to Thurs 7:30am -5:30pm Friday 7:30 – 5pm
39 hours per week
£9.41 Per Hour
We are looking for workers with set skills:
- Experience of working within an engineering industry would be preferred
- Experience of working with swager machinery would be desirable but not essential.
- Use of presses would be an advantage.
- Past experience of general hand tools, drill, angle grinder etc.
- Self motivated and conscientious.
- Team Player
- Self starter
- Working in a production environment
- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
- Operate process equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the work environment is maintained clean, safe and organised.
- Full training will be given
To apply please send your CV which must be fully up to date. If successful you will be contact within 24 Hours.
If you have any questions relating to this role please call Lisa Ward on 0161 639 0619.