About the Company:
This company is a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
We are recruiting for TV Engineers for an online retailer based near Failsworth Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Television Engineer/servicer. Ideally OEM accredited but this is not essential.
Job Location: Failsworth
Standard pay rate: £9.05 - £12.05 per hours, dependant on experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday- rotating shifts - 0600-1400/1400-2200
· To conduct quality hardware repairs and diagnostics to basic level
· Conduct firmware & software updates
· Have an outstanding and unwavering commitment to repair and product quality
· Liaising with inventory and ordering parts
· Using the internal systems to update and complete jobs
· Experience of fat screen technologies and repair
· TV Repair/Engineering experience
· Ideally OEM accredited but not essential
· Good attention to detail
· Analytical thinking skills
· Testing and reassembling knowledge
· Adaptable and able to take on new technologies
To apply please send your CV via this platform and if you meet all of the requirements you will be contacted within 24 hours of your application.